Tuesday 2 April 2013

Mini Haul

Hey guys.

So today I went shopping and I wasn't expecting to buy anything but the last shop I went to I found some really cheap hair products.

The first thing I bought is my favorite one. It's Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo and its matching conditioner. The reason I love it so much is because it smells like strawberry and cremes. Now this is my favorite lolly, so when I saw it on the shelf I was just like yes. I was also very happy because I had recently seen someone showing their strawberries and creme shampoo and conditioner and I wanted it. However I can't get the brand in Australia. So when I saw this you can imagine how happy I was.



The second thing I got was Loreal Paris Elvive Re-Nutrition Night Elixir. It's a leave in overnight treatment for dry hair. Recently I ombred my hair and the hairdresser kept saying "I can't stress how much you have to look after your hair, its going to get so dry!' So when I saw this I thought it was perfect. And the best thing is I just put the treatment in and don't have to worry about washing it out or finding time to do it. I can go to sleep and wake up with nice smooth hair. Well I hope so anyway, that's what the bottle says.

The third and final thing I bought was Schwarzkopf EC Hair Repair Colour Protect Instant Repair Treatment. I was a bit worried because the shampoo and conditioner I use isn't specifically designed for coloured hair. When I saw this I thought 'Great now I don't need to worry!' You just put it in after you wash your hair when it's a bit damp, which is perfect for me because I blow dry my hair until that point.


So that's what I bought today. have you guys bought anything recently?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...