Sunday 21 April 2013

$299 Hair Brush...!!


Hey guys,

So today I was flicking through a magazine looking at what new beauty stuff there was in the world where I came across a $299 brush. WHAT....?
This was a bit of a surprise to me as I can't imagine someone buying a $299 brush. Like really who's going to buy one when you buy one for $2.

This brush is called the Mason Pearson Large Hair Brush and it looks exactly like any other brush. So why is it so expensive??? The description says it's the Rolls Royce of hairbrushes and it's still made handmade in London after 100 years. I guess this part is impressive because after 100 years they havn't switched to machines and robots, but seriously, that's nearly $300.


While we are on the topic of unnecessary expensive products, I also found an eyelash curler. This one is much cheaper than the brush but it's still expensive for the product. Well I think it is anyway. It's called the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and it's $40. For some reason I can picture people buying this but I don't see the point. I mean you can get a cheaper one from a $2 store or Kmart if your in Australia.
If your like me and wondering how it could be so expensive then listen up, it's because it's the original and best one. And it also says that every other one is based on this one. I mean if they are all based on this one wouldn't they all be the same. So to me this doesn't really make sense.



Thanks guys and see you next time. xx

*The photos used in this post have been found on google images. I do not own these and I have not changed any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...