Friday 29 March 2013

And In The Beginning...


Okay, so this is my first ever blog. And its a bit scary.
I have no idea what to do I just know that I want to write about all things beauty, fashion, photography and life.

I started looking around at websites to see how to start and there were a lot of helpful pages.
I found a few things but first I need to start posting posts. The scary part.
All i can think of is what if no one reads it or people hate it?? And what am I going to write about?

But then I thought this blog is for me, somewhere to write stuff about things that interest me.
I don't care if no one reads it straight away but my goal is to be introduced into the world of beauty blogging.
It looks like it could be some fun. So I'm here to give it a go.

I've been reading how other people started off and its a bit reassuring. they didn't become a success over night, some of them look 3 years or more.

Someone once told me that you have to start at the bottom wherever that is and work yourself up.
So that's what I'm doing.

I hope one day people can look back at this and be like 'wow' this was a her first post.

We'll see if that ever happens.

Anyway, bye and see you soon :)
xx

*The photos used in this post have been found on google images. I do not own these and I have not changed any of them.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for giving blogging a try! :) It's so much fun and remember to always blog because it's something YOU enjoy- when you do that, everyone will see how much you enjoy it and it will make them interested to see what you have to say. Have fun!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Your comment really helps me. Means someone read my post :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...